To Sort By Colour!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sorting by colour. That's how I will be sewing my items. I'm trying to come up with ways to be more efficient when it comes to the shop. To some, this might again seem very straight forward, and why I didn't do this/think of this sooner I don't know. Especially since I have all of my fabrics organized by colour.


Currently, I sew a bunch of the same item, not paying attention to the colours of fabrics I choose. I'm wondering if I sort by colour, that it might be quicker since I won't have to change thread at all. Seriously, why didn't I think of this before....as my mother in law says "sometimes the simplest solution is the last one you think of" or something along those lines! This will simply cut out a few steps, and hopefully that will result in a faster production time.


We'll see!

In other shop news. I have more handmade paper ready to be decorated, so look for some new recycled stationery sets in the next little while as well as some made with pre-made craftstock!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for the follow. I drop by from time to time. Your creations are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your kind words! I'm happy to follow along with your lovely blog! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas