Staying Connected

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello, hello!

Did you all get a chance to check out the Lovely Blogger List? It's so much fun! I love discovering new bloggers!

So once again, I am currently taking a step back and trying to re-structure elliven. I love all of the items that I am currently selling, but I need to make a master list and stick to it, only adding variety by adding different embellishments or using different fabrics. I have such a bad habit of thinking up an idea, making it and then that's that. I have to figure out the foundation (products/items) and then stick to them and then figure out how often I want to add a new product/line.

The Stationery Line is proving to be a favourite of mine. I truly enjoy the mixture of fabric and paper. It's so fun. So that, I will continue to offer. But again, I have to stick to a few designs and only change the embellishments and fabrics. Gosh, this probably seems all so straight forward, doesn't it?! I had to do this a while back, shortly after opening up Always Inspire, and it really worked, not sure when I started to stray.

I want to learn all there is to learn about business, I am beginning to search more and learn more about that aspect of being your own boss. I am eager to learn and excited to get this information. I am continuing to do research on products, materials, supplies, etc. I started Always Inspire as a "fun" endeavour, and didn't think that it would become such a part of me as it has. I want this to work and I am going to do all that I can do to make it work....which is where the re-structuring comes in. Starting with a solid foundation to build my little shop on.

So yes, I'm in the process of re-structuring, and it's proving to be a very good thing and a good time to do so for elliven.

I'm trying hard to stay connected, but find that it can be tough to do. I don't always have time to catch up, and as much as I wish I could stay up later than 9pm to read how everyone is doing, I just can't, too tired and I need the sleep to be able to function the next day.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas