Lovely Clusters Blogger List!

Monday, March 22, 2010

This is so fun! Rachel over at Lovely Clusters is putting together a Blogger List! It's so easy to enter, so here I am, writing up my brief "about me" post. You can find out more by clicking here! Take a peek or even better, write your "about me" post so that we can all learn a little more about one another!

Hi there! My name is Julie, I'm a SAHM to three little guys ages 6, 4 and 8 months. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost seven years now (gosh how time flies!). We currently live in Winnipeg, Canada, but due to my husbands line of work (Canadian Air Force) we won't be here for long (which I don't mind, moving is part of the fun!).

I create fabric accessories (such as Receipt/Coupon Holders) as well as Stationery Sets which I adorn with fabric. The Stationery Sets are my newest line and I'm so excited about them. Several sets are made with handmade paper which I make here at home using 100% post consumer waste. I work on shop items in between taking care the family and kiddos, and it can sometimes be a challenge to get work done, but I still love every part of the process. From picking out fabrics to folding the stationery sets, it's all fun! I hope to sometime work on the shop full time, that would be a dream come true!



I can be inspired by so many different things! From nature, to fashion, to textiles, to other artisans.....it's amazing what can inspire you, and I absolutely love it when you're struck by something totally inspiring!

Cheers,

8 comments:

  1. yay!! definately going to participate in this as well...what a lovely intro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely write-up and very lovely pics of your accessories too! Will have to check out the blogger list. ;)

    ps. I am having a giveaway...come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, it's such a fun idea!!!

    Valerie, thank you so very much! I'm heading on over right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow lovely blogger! Your work is great. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Lisa!!!! Thank you for your kind words! I visited your blog and absolutely love the items you posted with your "about me" post. Especially the one with the lace accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice to know more about you!
    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, smart, functional creations!!! i adore them. please keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog realy nice i like it :) animals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas