New For Sunday!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have completed those fabric accessories I was talking about yesterday. Here is a peek at them, they can all be found in the shop!

I'm also in the end stages of creating a new item.

I think it's time for a sneak peek:

These mini cards will be perfect for so many different uses! They measure 2.5" high by 4" wide. Use them as gift cards/gift tags or even calling cards or business cards! Simply stamp your info onto the front and voila! Some will be offered with a piece of co-ordinating twine so that you can easily attach them to your packages others will be listed just like the one above for you to stamp.

Look for them soon!

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Great new items!


    I hope you'll stop by my blog today
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/03/palm-sunday-jesus-my-savior.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christie! I really appreciate your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags bangkok gucci replica u2l31p0x96 replica bags ru replica bags turkey look at these guys l1m00c3q50 replica bags india replica bags and shoes replica hermes bags q0o73q0b25 replica bags lv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas