A Fresh Start

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm trying to make elliven more of an eco friendly shop (part of the reason for creating the new stationery line). I am changing the way that I package my items. I currently ship items in poly envelopes, but since the ones I have are not biodegradable nor can they be recycled, I don't plan on purchasing more once they are all used up. Instead, I am going to use kraft envelopes (hoping to find some with a high recycled content already in them) and then cello bags that are biodegradable and compostable (if anyone has any great sources for these, please do share!).

I have also purchased a few new items to decorate the parcels with, and have come up with a perfect way to package the elliven stationery items. elliven is evolving in many ways, which is exciting. Things are coming along...slowly, but surely!

I am feeling soooooo much better (thanks for the well wishes!). It's just so tough being sick when my husband is away (only one more week of solo parenting left....woot woot!). We are VERY much looking forward to his return!

Cheers, hope you are all enjoying a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas