Listed!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The gift tags have been listed! I just love how they turned out. The bakers twine adds the perfect finishing touch....I think!




Today we are heading back to Toys R Us (fingers crossed it's another great shopping experience!) so that we can pick up our middle little guys new bike (yup, new ride for the big guy!). Hopefully the rain will hold off until a little while after we get home so that he can take it for a test run once we get home.

Had to add pics of another new listing!



Cheers,

6 comments:

  1. cute tags! and how exciting abut the new bikes! my parents got my first bike from toys r us.... it was a pink strawberry shortcake bike with a basket.... ah memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh goodness, isn't that too funny....I would have LOVED to own a strawberry shortcake bike when I was young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh these are too cute for words! definately a new favorite item!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anna! I'm thrilled to hear you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its me bailey thank you for inspiring me julie i borrowed my auntys sewing machine and hopefully going to do a bag so hopefully its gonna be good so thanks !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas