And Good Morning!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Good morning to you all! Oh how lovely it is to see the sun rising before 7am! Spring is almost here (did I just jinx myself?!). I'm getting out today to buy some begonia bulbs, I love begonias, they are just so beautiful. Do you grow your own flowers? I don't grow everything, but quite a bit and it's fun to watch everything sprout right before your eyes. Also a fun little something to do with the kiddos. What kid doesn't like getting their hands dirty?!

The game last night was unreal! I was seriously sweating. Oh my goodness, what a show! Maddox and Ripken did "victory laps" around the house! It was awesome! I'm so sad that the games are over though. I enjoyed waking up and watching Olympic Morning on CTV. I love the Olympics! So inspiring and so much fun.

So really, can I talk anymore about the new line? I know, I've been talking about it FOREVER! I'm waiting for one last item to arrive to finish everything off. I'm so nervous to reveal this new line to you, and I really hope you love it. As I mentioned before, it combines my two loves (craft wise), and it's just so much fun to make. Hopefully they will be in the shop by Friday.

Enjoy your Monday!

Cheers,

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas