Saturday Listing And Work

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello, hello!

Just a quick Saturday post to let you know that I've listed another stationery set. This one is definitely a favourite!

I just love the way that the Osnaburg Cotton looks with the waved edges and next to the kraft cardstock. It has such a lovely texture to it.


I'm almost finished two card wallets and a receipt holder. Would you believe while I was cleaning off my workspace, I found them hidden under some folded fabric 1/2 complete? Good thing for the spring cleaning!

And I have to tell you that I'm absolutely loving the book Craft Inc:

I just find it to be such a great read. Inspiring, reassuring and well written. Definitely worth checking out!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas