And Hello!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's been a while, hasn't it? Oh my, how time flies when you're having fun!

My husband returned home on Sunday after being away for more than four weeks. The time went by quickly while he was away, and the kids were great, but it sure is nice to have him home.

We have been busy running around getting things done. Bought a new bbq....so exciting! And now we are on the hunt for a new bike for me (again, exciting) as well as one for our middle little guy. I really want to be able to go for bike rides with the kids on a comfortable bike....the kids absolutely love to ride their bikes, so it will be something fun for us to do this summer.

There haven't been many new listings for the shop, which is a tough for me to accept because I would absolutely love to have a constant flow of new items. I'm hoping that with my husband home for the next little while, I will be able to get back to work and have time to list some more fabric accessories. It's been quite a while since I last listed a fabric item. The stationery sets have been on the front burner, and I will continue to offer them, but I do need to add a few more fabric items as a few shop sections are running low.

I do have new designs sketched out for the stationery line and can't wait to get to making them. Hopefully you will see them soon!

Lastly, I will leave you with a song that I have been listening to over and over again, I simply love it.


Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just need to enjoy life and let the computer be!

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very well said....thank you! Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you on Etsy Mom. Adorable shop and great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica! Thank you so very much for your kind words and stopping by! Great to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas