Thank You!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thank you for the lovely comments on the new line! I hope you truly like it, I can't wait to get it all listed and push the nerves aside (yes, I still get nervous when I list a new item, no idea why, but I do.....).

I'm excited about the direction that the shop is headed. It's been tough finding time to sew and create the past couple of weeks, and that will probably continue to be my biggest challenge for the next little while. It would be nice to be able to list items on a regular basis and not just here and there. Once the youngest little chunky monkey gets back to sleeping well, I'm sure I'll be able to sit down in front of the sewing machine much more. I just finished another Receipt Holder and have completed the first stationery line, just need to take the pics for listing. I'm still waiting for some more supplies to arrive so that I can expand the stationery products. I made a new batch of paper today, it's a fun project to do with the kids. They can help with a few of the steps and really enjoy doing so!

I'm thrilled that the sun is now waking up even earlier in the morning and that the temps are rising even higher. I plan to get out for a jog sometime this week when Mad is at school. I just need to pump up the tires to the jogging stroller and we'll be good to go! I love to jog, I love how it makes me feel. Both my body and mind are craving a good jog.....ahhhh, loveliness!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the new line is a big seller for you!


    If you get a chance, stop by
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/03/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're so sweet! Thank you so much! And I hope so too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas