Ain't It Funny

Wednesday, March 2, 2011



At the beginning of the year, I vowed to not purchase any new fabrics unless I absolutely needed them.  I have a slew of lovely fabrics sitting in my sewing room just waiting to be used, but funny enough, most of them do just that, sit there because the pile continues to grow and grow.  I see a fabric I love, and I have to get it!

So yes, I vowed to not purchase any new fabrics....well, that kind of got pushed to the side today, but I did manage to make it all of the way to March, so that counts for something right?

Okay, so I'm telling you this because I have a lovely new colour combo that I wanted to share with you.  I think it's just perfect for spring!  The funny thing is that I've had this main fabric in my fabric stash for quite some time now, probably since the end of last summer!  It was at the bottom of the pile and I just completely forgot about it.





I just absolutely love how it looks paired with the yellow cotton lining and the grey zipper! A great combo.

There are going to be some lovely new fabrics popping up in the shop soon, probably in the next month or so!  Now that's exciting!

Cheers,

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas