While I Wait.....

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today I began sourcing fabrics for my summer line.  I know, I know, I haven't even officially launched the Wedding Line, but I have to wait for some supplies to arrive before I can do that.  So, while I wait, I'm going to head to local fabric shoppes to see if they have what I'm looking for.

I already have a clear idea of what I want the summer line to be about.  I want to offer some lovely bold fabrics as well as some fresh prints.

I bought two fabrics today that encompass the look/feel that I'm going for, and this was only day one of my search!

Here's a peek at what I took home today:


I'm really excited to begin working with them and to find a few more fabrics to complete the line!  I will have to wait a wee bit, because the Wedding Line needs to be finished first, but hopefully these gems will make an appearance in the shop mid to end April!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Will always love yellow, everywhere and on anything.

    Just discovered your blog through Coco + Kelley, would be lovely if you stopped by mine sometime.

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pinks and Greys in your shop right now. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas