Guest Blogging at Little Alouette!

Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm so thrilled to tell you about this!  Today I am guest blogging over at the fabulous Little Alouette Blog!  I'm sharing my cinnamon roll recipe tutorial!

Please feel free to head on over to this family friendly blog to check my post along with the others out!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback and lovely words re: yesterday's post.  You've really helped me and I'm thrilled to announce that I will be going ahead with the wedding line!  I'm in the midst of putting together colour combos and then I will start working on getting the listings up!  I'll post more info soon!

I'm also working on the summer collection, which will be just fantastic! Lots of fresh and fun prints/fabrics to choose from!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas