Purple and Plans

Sunday, March 13, 2011

So our wonky week continues to be just that, totally and utterly wonky!  With kids, you just never know what's going to happen or what's in store.  I'm at the point that I'm just laughing because it's totally unbelievable what has been happening in this house this past week.  Nothing serious, just one thing after another.  It has been one of those weeks!

Anyhow, with that being said, the shop continues to fill up!  I've added a little more lavender and am about to add a splash of colour.  Stay tuned!

I changed the style up with this clutch just a bit.  I only topstitched the lining.  I think that some people would prefer this look as opposed to having the exterior being topstitched.  This means that there is no stitching running through the ruffle or sequins.  I like both looks, but am happy to now offer a different option!



I am also contemplating offering wedding/bridal party sets of the Sequin and Ruffle Clutches.  They will be sold in groups of four or six, not yet sure which of the two I should go with.  I will start off with already made listings, but am hoping to offer custom colours sometime in the near future depending on the demand and how well the ready made listings sell.

What do you think?

Could you see the Sequin and Ruffle Clutch as something that brides would like to have for their bridesmaids?

Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely!!! I would love to get this as a bridesmade gift. I would maybe offer the 4 pack and then give an add on option. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I love the lining color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be my favorite item yet. The beg you made at Christmas was my last fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..love the lining. Makes the bag pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much everyone! love hearing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally! An absolutely great idea & then you can market yourself to the wedding/bridal blogs & get some more exposure. Your clutches are totally perfect for bridesmaids/weddings. And I love love love the purple-gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! And Yes! If I was getting married, I would totally grab some if these awesome clutches for my wedding party! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these new little clutches you are making lately! The purple pop of colour is perfect.
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies! I'm so happy that everyone is liking the purple combo, will have to stock up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas