Oldie But Goodie

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello friends!  How are things going in your neck of the woods?  I have to admit, I'm so tired I feel like I'm losing my mind a wee bit tired, but otherwise, can't complain.

I'm sorry to be posting about another shop update, but there really isn't anything too exciting going on here.  I've been sewing like crazy (which I'm thrilled about) but it hasn't left me with much time to create exciting blog posts.  Hoping to change that by the end of the month.

Okay, shop update....as you know I'm working on using up the fabric that I've had sitting in my sewing room before I purchase new prints.  Well, I did purchase some new prints, but they have yet to arrive.  So as I wait, I'm continuing to sew with the older fabrics.  I have to admit, it's been pretty exciting!  I am falling in love with these prints all over again!

I bought this particular print to make baby girl bibs (yes, I used to make bibs, so true!).  It was so tucked away in the back of my fabric stash but I was thrilled to find it and to realize that I had plenty to make a Skinny Clutch and a Small Zipper Pouch!

Here's a look at the Skinny Clutch:



Perfect for spring, don't you think?

Speaking of new, I've added some more items to the shop, including another linen and cotton blend Skinny Clutch with Ruffle and Small Zipper Pouch!  Be sure to check them out!

What are your favourite colours for spring? I'm loving all of the pinks and yellows! Beautiful!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas