How Do You Like Your Corners?

Monday, February 28, 2011

Boxed?

Perfect!

When I decided to start re-selling the zipper bags and clutches, I sat down and decided on what size options and styles I wanted to offer.  So far we have the small zip, the large sequin and ruffle clutch, the slim pouch and the skinny clutch.

Now I'm almost ready to launch the pouches with boxed corners.  These multipurpose pouches are mid sized and offer a bit more space than the other clutches due to the boxed corners.  Great for organizing your purse, perfect for using on their own!

Here's a peek!





I'm hoping to have these available in the next week or so!

There will be a bit of a slow down in the listings, I'm waiting for some supplies to arrive.  Until then, I will focus on restocking some of the other accessories.  Updating fabrics and offering more variety.

I hope you all enjoyed a fabulous weekend!

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Well, that certainly is one cute pouch! I'd feel like a real lady with that one!
    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to hear you like it Janis! Thanks so much for stopping by and happy Monday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the box corner pouch too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas