Versatility

Monday, February 7, 2011

Well, I have to say I'm very happy with how the progress of the new line of clutches and mini zip pouches is going.  I have listed several new colour combos, have included designer fabric mini zip pouches and today, I completed the skinny zip pouch with removable strap.  I definitely wanted to add the option of a clutch with removable strap, adds more versatility to the item and that is always a bonus!







I'm happy with all of the designs, and that is absolutely priceless!

I've also added a picture of me holding the clutch (as above) to several of the listings in the shop.  I think it gives a much better idea to the shopper what the item will look like when in use.

There will be a limited number of zip pouches listed in the next week or so.  I'm waiting for more supplies to arrive.  Until then, I will take a little breather and then get back to stocking up on some of the other items in the shop.

We enjoyed a lovely bout of warm weather last week, oh how refreshing it was!  We fired up the bbq one night and made some tasty hamburgers!  Nothing like bbq'd burgers mid winter!

I'm craving the beauty of fresh tulips and other lovely spring flowers in the house. Will have to go and purchase some.

How was your weekend? Any big plans for this week?

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. OH I Love that fabric. So fun and spring-y! I love that the strap is removable. Makes it so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and springy indeed. Looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute clutch ... I love the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas