Sometimes Smaller Is Better

Thursday, February 3, 2011

When I decided that I wanted to offer the zip pouches again, I knew that I wanted to offer them in a few different sizes.  Basically small, medium and large.

Now that the large version is all finalized, I jumped to designing the small version.  A little something to carry lip balm, lipstick, a cell phone, anything small!

It took a couple of drawings to get the scale I was looking for....then I hopped to the sewing machine (quite literally!).

Here's the small zip pouch:

measures 6 1/2" by 4 1/2"




It is now a matter of beginning production of the small and large versions of the clutch.  I have three or four different colour ways that I will be offering (at least for now).

We are enjoying a lovely warm day here!  I could ask for the sun to shine, but I can't complain because the temps are just so glorious!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas