These Things.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's been a while since I've done an instagram update, hasn't it?  Well, then let's get to it!


Top left. I die, seriously.  This console!  I found it at a local antique shop.  Would you believe that there is gold leafing peeking through the spots where the paint is chipping? Yes, seriously.  Utter perfection and a steal of a deal.

My current favourite scents.  Loving Poppy by Coach.

Stopped by Homesense the other day and couldn't leave behind this lovely vase.

Le sigh.  That poor gold mirror, still waiting to be hung.

Cinnamon rolls.  Need I say more? Mmmm

Ottoman in our entry.  More importantly, the fabric.  Thinking of buying some to make drapes for the kitchen (patio door) and the family room which is off of the kitchen.  Not open concept, but pretty darn close.  Thoughts? Opinions? I'm having one heck of a time picking fabric (speaking of which, I've added a new board on Pinterest called Fabric Crush).  I want something pretty, something with "wow factor" nothing too feminine.  Help!

Tomorrow I will be talking about my recent decision to take a good look at my spending habits (yes, right after I post pictures of things I recently purchased, I know, I know).  Be sure to check it out!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. That console! That mirror! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cinnamon rolls and the mirror is so beautiful
    J
    http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas