Cold Fighting Necessities.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

If you're following along on twitter, then you know that I've been fighting a cold, maybe even the flu for the better part of the week.  I can usually do a pretty good job of handling colds, but seriously, this one is bringing me to my knees!  Like whimpering baby bad.  I know, shameful.

I even sent my mum a text asking if she could knit me a cozy cardigan, because I was craving one so badly (note to self, purchase a cozy knitted cardigan asap...and note to self, see below).  To cuddle up in a cozy sweater.....sigh. I know, right?!

Please forgive the non-imaginative use of photoshop...I tried, but alas, my brain isn't allowing me to use too many cells today.

As you can probably tell from the listed items above, this cold has left me wanting to do no more than sit on the couch with all of the above watching some type of terrible tv marathon.  Guilty pleasure indeed.

Oh, I also have to say that I'm totally jealous of every single one of you who is at Alt Summit.  I want to be there, although I suppose I wouldn't have been able to go since I'm sick.  Oh, who am I kidding.  No cold could have held me back from that fabulosity!  I'm thinking of taking advantage of one or two of their free online courses if there is still space.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas