Pretty Friday.

Friday, January 25, 2013

You can read the entire post and see the rest of the photos of this space here.  Isn't it just gorgeous?  And ever so lovely with the gold frame.

Well, I have to say that I'm thrilled that the weekend is practically here.  Colds and unbelievably ridiculously cold temps aren't fun. Ever.

I think it's safe to say that we will be spending most of the weekend at home, recouping and just relaxing.  I'm also thinking that I need to follow in Rhi's footsteps and attempt a social media free weekend. I've done this before, but for maybe an afternoon or so...it does pay off and I can only imagine what a full weekend would do for ones soul.  Must try.

I will leave you with a few links:
  • if you like spectacularness (spellcheck says that's not a word, but I'm going with it) then check this out
  • loving this new-to-me shop on etsy
  • diggin' this perfectly casual yet fashionable outfit
  • must test this recipe out and soon
And with that, happy Friday and have one awesome weekend!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas