Pretty Friday.

Friday, February 1, 2013



Well, friends.  Another weekend is ahead of us.  What do you have planned?  What will you do?  Will you be taking part or hosting a Superbowl party? I'm pretty excited to see Beyonce perform during halftime.

A few links for your viewing pleasure:

a little drapery secret that everyone should know about
like branches? then this may just tickle your fancy
I've got a thing for pastels, so needless to say, I love this outfit
and lastly, stay cool

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. I is a sunny table and I imagine sitting there eating a glass of cold white wine
    J
    http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas