Pretty Friday.

Friday, February 15, 2013


There is just something so beautiful about floral arrangements and even more so when they are paired with a stunning chair! Yum.

I've done a lot of thinking this week in regards to this post and I think that maybe, just maybe, I have come up with a solution.  A way to make it work and to make it happen.  I will share more as soon as I can.  Still a lot of thinking needed and a game plan to be written out.  Pretty exciting though.

If you're following me on Pinterest then you've probably seen a few new boards pop up this week.  One of them being P & V's wedding.  Yup, there is going to be a wedding this summer and I'm totally excited.  One of hubs brother's got engaged on Christmas day, hooray!  I've been lucky enough to have been asked to be part of the wedding party (so excited) and we are allowed to pick out our own dresses.  The only requirement, that they are navy blue.  So I'm searching for a dress and so far JCrew is calling my name.  Have you ever purchased a bridesmaid dress from JCrew?  Thoughts? Did you love it? Did it fit well?  You can see all of the dresses I've pinned here.  I think this one is currently my favourite.

Have a lovely weekend, friends.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas