One Thing Leads To Another...

Monday, October 8, 2012

Friends, how are you?  I hope all of you enjoyed a lovely weekend.  We didn't have a Thanksgiving feast this weekend since hubs was away (he's now bake and we're having a yummy roast for supper to celebrate).  We like to have him here for such occasions, so we will enjoy a Thanksgiving feast later in the month.

As you know, I got a little crafty this weekend and it seemed to have sparked a decorating fire in me.  Oh!  I also found the foot pedal to my sewing machine...I think I already mentioned that in yesterday's post though, right? I can't remember and am a tad too lazy to go back to check.  Well, if I didn't mention it, yes, it's been found so I can finally get to sewing the roman shade for the window above the kitchen sink. Hooray!

There is this narrow wall that divides the kitchen and family room.

the wall, to the right

I stare at this wall daily and have been desperately wanting to hang something up on it.  I think I may have just found the perfect solution.

I've ordered Jen Ramos's "HELLO Languages Typography Print"


I think I'm going to put it in a white frame, similar to the one that my "Love" print is in:

I have also been thinking a lot about the living room (when am I not thinking of the living room?!).  I originally thought of getting two chairs.

 and now I'm back to square one....not quite sure which I'd like best for the room.  I think it's just a matter of jumping in the car and going to test all of them out.  I am trying to convince hubs that we need to go to Toronto for a day, sans enfants.  I honestly think that I could furnish the entire living room in one shot if we did that.  Two chairs and a coffee table, done.  We'll see if I can twist him arm.

Also really loving this chair and this chair.

A very happy Monday to all of you, have one fantastic week!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas