Deals and Outfits.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hello, hello!

Last week, I managed to nab a few pairs of flats from Aldo at ridiculously amazing prices.  I was happy to add a nude pair to my collection as well as a style that I've been thinking about purchasing for a while.  I just couldn't resist since they were less than $15!  Flats are my go to style of shoe, I wear them 99% of the time.

Here's are some snapshots of a couple of outfits from last week and of course, I shall share the deals with you too!

two tone flats available here


nude flats I mentioned before, better pic of them below


flats can be found here (I managed to save an extra few dollars by waiting for a discount sale)

and then there were these, at less than $15, how could you not? I also bought this pair. So fun! More styles can be found here

socks were required last week, I love printed socks.  another fun pair here

also required last week....mitts:

I have such a thing for knitted mitts, I've had these for years (given to me by hubs grandmother) and just can't get rid of them.


 and just because I had to share, I spotted these fabulous flats at Gap.  plaid with hot pink piping. goodness, yes! (don't worry, I resisted temptation and left them behind)

Cheers,

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love both nude pairs especially. I like the bows and the splash of pink. Lovely. Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable in flats, I am heels all the way.
    J
    http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, you know...I at times wish I was that way! that I wore heels more often than flats. I always feel so out of my element when wearing heels. I wear them only for special occasions or when I'm going out. will have to work on that!

      Delete
  2. love the first pair. they are sitting in my purchase box too! haven't hit buy yet...trying to be good..but they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aldo flats are my very favorite. I have a similar pair in a sandal version.
    Love your finds! Don't you love a good steal?
    Have a great night!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas