Just For Now....

Friday, April 29, 2011

One thing that I love most about only selling my items on Etsy is that I have full control of my shop.

You may or may not have noticed that I've temporarily closed my shop as of today.  I'm hoping to re-open it's doors on Monday, but I have a feeling that it will be closed for a bit longer than that.

I have some much needed catching up to do in almost all aspects of the shop.  Sewing together some items, paperwork and such, this will give me the time to catch up on all of those things.

But most importantly, right now my kiddos need my full attention and the only way I can do this is to close the shop.

So all is fine and I hope to have the doors to the shop opened in the next couple of days!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! Sometimes you just need to regroup. Have a great weekend, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, and same to you! the break is much needed, hope to be back sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas