So Long, Farewell....

Thursday, May 5, 2011

As you know, I've recently taken the time to re-evaluate all aspects of my little shop and as a result a few changes have been made and a few others are coming.  The changes are all in an effort to keep things manageable for me and to keep the shop running smoothly.

So, I wanted to let you know that I've decided to no longer make a few items that are currently available in the shop.  They include:


Also on the list, but not pictured above are the Receipt/Coupon Holders.

I do enjoy making these items, but I've decided (after a very, very, very long debate) that I'm really wanting to focus on the clutches and ruffled notecards.  It's slightly bittersweet as I've been making some of the items since the day I opened up a shop on Etsy.

As with most of us, my time to devote to the shop is limited.  I want to keep things fresh and new, so reducing the variety of items available will help me reach this goal.  It will also allow me to have a quicker turn around time and it will simplify things for me behind the scenes here at elliven.

So, with that being said, the items listed above will be in the shop until they sell, but once they are gone, that will be it.

To be very honest, I am unsure if this is a temporary change.  I may start making them once I have more time to devote to elliven and  I'm thinking that I may offer them during the Christmas Holidays, but I haven't committed to that yet.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas