Tag Them!

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm a little slow going this morning.  Nothing that a nice hot cup of coffee won't cure, I'm sure.....but I will keep this post short.

I wanted to show you one of the things I was working on this weekend.  I've made some new product tags!  I shared them on twitter, but thought I'd mention them here incase you missed the tweet.


Why am I making these? Well, you'll have to wait a bit longer to find out....

Don't forget to enter the double sequin and ruffle clutch giveaway! Wowza!

I hope you enjoy a lovely Monday!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Ocute! Love that little fabric swatch...I can totally see it switched out to match any occasion! Can't wait to see what you do with em!

    Btw, Haute Khuuture just celebrated the 1-year mark and I'm celebrating with a HUGE giveway! Would love to see you stop by when you get a chance!

    Happy Tuesday hun!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much ladies! so nice to put the fabric scraps to use! time to make some more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas