Yummy Yellow!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello lovely friends! How was your weekend?  We enjoyed a quiet weekend after a lovely March break.  What a treat it was to not have to rush out the door in the morning to get to school.  I have to admit, it's tough getting back into it!  I sure am tired this morning.

So last week I put together the first colour combo for the clutch group listings!  I'm really excited about offering this!  I just have to get to the Post Office to get an accurate shipping rate before I can list these beauties.  I'm hoping to have them listed mid week.  Here's a look:


Don't they just scream summer fun?!

I've also started using a group of new fabrics I received a little while ago.  I'm hoping to get a few clutches made with those before I get into making the rest of the group listings (four more colour combos) and then move onto the summer line!  Oy!  Lots to do.

I have sketched out an idea for a new product (which I'm totally excited about, crossing my fingers it works), but alas, it will have to wait as I have yet to get the boxed pouches design finalized.  So needless to say, the next few weeks will be quite busy as I try to get the shop stocked with all of these yummy goodies!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Cheers,

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so bright and lovely, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you SO much ladies! I really appreciate your feedback! I can't wait to show you the summer clutches I will be making....lots of yellow there too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie! I looove this colour palette! I think I might see a bright and sunny clutch in my future ;) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your shop just keeps getting better and better! I love these!
    Absolutley beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your color combo of yellow + grey. my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine, Anna and Angie, thank you! I'm SO happy to hear that you love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so great! i love this blog. found you through "the daybook" and i will def be back. i need all the diy inspiration i can get as i am lacking majorly in that dept. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas