Lighting

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Lighting or illumination is the deliberate application of light to achieve some aesthetic or practical effect." ~ Wikipedia

Today, I'm heading out with a friend to do some shopping for the home.  Our plan is to hit Homesense, oh how I love Homesense.  This store honestly makes me happy.  I shop with a smile, I am inspired and motivated.

Today's shopping list looks a little something like this:


1 - How lovely would it be to welcome guests into your home with a gorgeous chevron rug? I'm looking for one with off whitish-tan and black.

2 - Our living room is in desperate need of some lighting, so I'm off to find a gorgeous floor lamp.  I'm hoping to find one with a nice, solid wood base and an off white shade.

3 - I'm determined to add some family photos to the walls of this house.  Must buy: perfect frames!

4 - Please see #2

5 - There is unused space above our kitchen cabinets.  I want to use that space to display some lovely white ceramic pieces.  Cake plates, bowls, etc.

That's what I'm up to today....are you going shopping? What are you shopping for?

Cheers,
P.S.  Have you checked out the Project Make It page? If not, hop on over and add to it if you'd like!

2 comments:

  1. Check out Urban Barn as well. They are (or at least they were) having a sale. Good luck with your search! I was just checking out Homesense a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you weren't lying! great deals at urban barn....thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas