Lots Of Treats

Monday, November 1, 2010

I have to admit that I truly enjoy Halloween. It's funny though, I never give Halloween much thought up until a few days before October 31st. I make sure I have enough candy, decorate a tad bit, carve the pumpkins and then wait for the trick or treaters to stop by. Then when we're in the thick of things, it hits me! I throw on some Halloween inspired music, I put on my orange headband that has bats floating from it and I can't wipe the grin off of my face. I love, love, love to hand out candy, I just love it! I love how excited the kids are, I love remembering the feeling of when I was the one trick or treating, just fabulous!

We were all thrilled to learn that my husband would be coming home Saturday, which was totally unexpected! The kids love going trick or treating with him. It also meant that I would be able to stay back, once I helped get all of our kids dressed up, to hand out the candy....fun for everyone!

Here are a few pics of my trio before they left the house! Enjoy!


Cheers,

PS I've learned my lesson....I went out today and stocked up on Halloween decorations (at fabulous prices) for next year.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Angelina! They had fun choosing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, fun costumes, Luke loves the sword and gun, he is getting into that stuff! Jensen is growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas