Let's Accessorize!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I feel that I've reached a milestone in terms to where I want to be and the direction I want to go with my shop.  I'm very content with the design of all of my items (except for the clutch, but we won't go there okay).

I've carried over the same angled flap design from the clutch, to the notepad/passport holder and now onto the card holder/clutch.  I am happy because I find that this is a signature look for elliven and that is something I've been trying to focus on for a while now.

So now that I have all of the designs finalized, my next step is to begin embellishing these items.  Not every listing, but a few.  I want to offer options and a wider selection to suit all tastes.

I've had embellishments sitting in my sewing room for some time now.  Some have been waiting ever so patiently for months, others for a few weeks.  I love sparkle, I love feminine, I love classic.

Here is a peek of a few of the embellishments that I currently have on hand:




There will also be other lovely textures added such as tulle and felt, just to name a few!

Look for these new pretties to be added to a selection of my designs.

I'm excited about this and hope you are too!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. pink sequins and lace!!! pink sequins and lace!!!! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely! I love the lace ribbon, well I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas