Where's Julie....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am here, really, I am.

I've wanted to blog about what I've been up to for oh, about a week now, but haven't found the time to take the pics needed.

a sinus cold + solo parenting + preparing for a craft show = missing in action

I shall be back, in a jiffy, I promise.  The show is this coming Sunday, you can find more info about it here.  I feel as though I'm almost ready.  Just a few more things to sew together and a few crafts to make for the table display, then that's that!

exciting!

I'd love to see you if you are able to make it!  For those of you who aren't able to come, I will be listing anything and everything that doesn't sell the following day, the 22nd.  Well, it will take time to get them all listed, but I will do my best to get everything listed as soon and as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, there are some fabulous giveaways happening....here and here.  And a pretty cool holiday app that you have to check out here.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas