A Fine Time

Monday, November 22, 2010

And breathe....or wait, hold that thought! almost....

The show was this past weekend, it was fun!  I met some lovely fellow Winnipeg crafters, received some great feedback on my products and got to show off my hardwork.  Unfortunately there was a good amount of snow falling during the show hours, so I think that held some people back, and so the crowds weren't as big as expected.  None the less, I had a fab time, I'm thrilled to have participated and would definitely take part again next year.  Go figure I forgot my camera....but  I did take some pics with my iPhone, I'll get those here shortly.

Right now I'm focusing on listing all items that didn't sell.  There's quite a bit of work left to do...loading photos, editing and then listing the accessories in the shop.  I want to have them all up by Friday (secret....there will be a nice sale this coming weekend for Black Friday....more to come later in the week).

I've started with the Receipt/Coupon Holders, here are a few.....




You can find all of these in the Receipt/Coupon Holder section my shop!

Tomorrow I will begin listing the Snap Card Holders, then the Mini Wallets, Notepad/Passport Holders and finally the iPhone holders.  Phew!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas