What I've Been Up To

Wednesday, September 22, 2010


My poor little shop hasn't been updated in quite some time, I know.  I promise though, I have been working on items.  I've decided to hold off on listing them because my main focus for now is the upcoming craft show.

Once I have all of the stock sewn together, I will pick and choose some to list in the shop, and then after the show is over, any remaining items will also be added.

Here's a peek at a portion of my inventory:

(iPod sleeves, mini wallets, receipt holders and notepad holders)
ruffle stationery including holiday sets
What have you been up to?

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Wow Julie! You go girl!! I've been trying to stock up on my inventory for a craft show also. I do not have near as much as you. I'd better get to sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the patterns and colours.. you have been busy!
    i am trying to ramp up production for the winter fairs.. eek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas