Back To Where It All Began

Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm not sure how many of you were aware of this, but when I first opened up my Etsy shop, I had intended on selling totes.  It's true! Take a look:

(I sold these at my very first craft show!)

I never listed any.  To be very honest, I was scared off by the shipping, silly, I know but true story.

I dabbled in a few things, here and there, and soon discovered that creating fabric accessories was my passion.  


I continued on….


I now offer the stationery line, which again is a passion.  That being said, there has always been a little bit of me that has wanted to make some type of bag again but I couldn't decide on what style it was that I wanted to make.  Until the other night, when I had a dream of the perfect item.  I've been working on prototypes ever since.

Take a peek:







the elliven clutch


I'm hoping that they will make their debut at the Craft Show.  They still need some tweaking and something is just "not right" yet, but all in all, I'm happy with the direction they're heading (hopefully there isn't a cardinal rule about showing something off before it's completed).  


I plan to offer different embellishments, ie ruffle, decals and straps, but the main design won't change other than size (small, medium, large).

what do you think? could you see yourself carrying this style of clutch?

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas