We're Getting There

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The past few weeks have been full of working towards revamping, renewing and re-opening my shop. I'm happy with the progress so far, but my gosh, is there ever a lot of work to still do!

I am happy with the new items I've listed (stationery) and I'm thrilled with how the Receipt/Coupon Holders and Mini Wallets I'm working on are coming along.

(all items pictured available in the shop)

I'm also beginning to look into how to market my items. What steps to take next and how to be professional about. I'm reading, researching, and jotting down notes. There sure is a lot to know. I'm pretty embarrassed about how I used to approach bloggers about purchasing an ad space from them, and wish I could retract the emails and send them out again.

This is kind of a steep learning curve and I'm finally figuring that out....kind of wish I had figured this out sooner rather than later though.

Thinking of the future of my shop no longer scares me, it excites me. I have absolutely no idea where it's all going to lead, but I know where I'd like it to go, and by gosh, I'll do what I can, when I can to make that happen.

I hope to be found in a few local shops sometime in the near future and to have an increase in merchandise in my shop on a consistent basis.

here's to reaching for the stars!

And I ask you....do you have any must reads you can share with me for inspiration, guidance, etc? I've found Craft Inc to be such a valuable asset, I've learned so much!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I should check out Craft Inc. too. I need a fresh eye and want to make some changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really enjoyed reading it and I keep referring back to it as well. Lots of information and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop is looking really great! And your drive and optimism are inspiring : ) Best of luck!

    And you're right, Craft Inc is a great resource. I keep referring back to it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas