Tea Time

Saturday, May 7, 2016





If you've been following along on Instagram, you probably know by now that I love a good cup of coffee or tea.  Afternoon tea is something that I truly enjoy.  A moment between the craziness to put your feet up and just breathe.  Some days are just go-go-go and taking a moment to step back and regroup is a necessity.

I've honestly been wearing these jeans a lot lately and this pleated top is a recent purchase.  I had the top in my cart for a while, but worried that it would be a little too dressy for every day wear.  So glad that I decided to buy it, because it goes so well with jeans.


Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Now you realize what five'o clock tea means. Enjoy a good cup of tea is in fact enjoy a good break.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas