It's In The Details. Sharing Some Styling, Decor and Vintage From Around The House.

Monday, September 30, 2013

I have such a love for vintage pieces and I enjoy incorporating them into my decor as much as possible.

dining hutch - its in the details

It's the details that I fall for.  Pieces with paint chips are embraced and irregularities are welcome.

living - details

We've collected quite a few pieces and you'll be seeing more and more of them here on the blog as I begin a new series.  I will sharing photos of the little details that I absolutely love in our home from vintage pieces to vignettes.

dining table

Hope you enjoy them!

Cheers,

5 comments:

  1. Love the doors in the first image! Nothing beats vintage charm & character :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so beautiful! Love seeing peeks around your home Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. فتقوم مؤسسة مكافحة الوزغ باابو عريش في مكافحة تلك الحشرة السامة والخطيرة، ويقوم مجموعة العمل المدرب على التداول مع مثل تلك الحشرات ببخ الأماكن التي تبقى بها تلك الحشرات، كما تقوم في نفس الوقت بالرش بخصوص البيت لضمان عدم دخول الحشرات من الخارج وبهذا يكون البيت مؤمن من الخارج والداخل.
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقطيف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
    شركة رش مبيدات بالقطيف
    شركة الانوار لرش المبيدات

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas