Chapters Obsessed!

Monday, September 9, 2013

It might seem as though I shop a lot, but I promise you, that is not the case. I go to stores a lot, but mainly just to browse and to see what's new.  Really, it's true....

I have a list of stores that I usually visit once/twice a week. Recently added to that list is Chapters.  Seriously, have you seen the goodies for the home that they are carrying?  Let's review:

the Emily tote. Large enough to carry everything I will need for Blogpodium. Bam!

What better way to start your day than with a mug that knows what it's talking about?! Guy!


Kate Spade planner. That is all. Buy it.


Pillows g-a-l-o-r-e. Not just pillows, pillows with fab gold foil script and even fabber (is that even a word?!) messages. Done and done.

Now those are the items that I was able to take photos of before we had to venture off to the kids section to play with the trains.  It is "his" train store after all!  Totally being bossed around by a four year old, no shame here.

I'm also loving their frames, baskets (braided, perfectly perfect) and dinnerware. Among other things, but we have to stop somewhere, don't we?!

7 comments:

  1. That mug ROCKS!!! I love Chapters/Indigo home stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mug is amazing, and will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true! Indigo has totally stepped up on their decor department. Just want until what they have in store for Xmas! I died at the preview! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed too, they have the best stuff, I'm constantly going for stuff for the house, gifts, you name it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article..sleeper pillows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas