The Truth Is...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hip hip, hooray! It's Friday!!!!  Anyone else beyond glad that it's the weekend? I can't even being to tell you how excited I am to sleep in tomorrow.

Alright, right to the truth is....

  • today is kiddo #1's 8th bday.  I can't believe he's already 8, it's just insane!  He's no longer a little kid, he's requiring more independence and is quickly losing those "little boy" habits.  It's just so bittersweet, where did the time go?!
  • we've been hit by a nasty sinus cold and I was literally down for the count.  I very rarely succumb to colds, but honestly, I couldn't function. I was so thankful to have hubby home vs away on a trip.  Nothing worse than feeling absolutely horrible and having to run a house on your own.
  • I'm baking cupcakes for kiddos bday.  He loves nutella and I had remembered seeing this recipe over at Rosie's amazing website. So, I thought I'd throw my baking hat on and give them a try! I even bought decorating set for the frosting.  Yes.I.Did.
  • as I mentioned here, I've added some prints to my wardrobe.  they make me smile, I can't believe it's taken me this long
  • speaking of love, I used to absolutely love, love, love Mariah Carey.  did you? I loved her style, her music, her hair, just loved her. Like, seriously, loved her!  I was watching muchmusic the other day and this video came on and I had such a flashback.


So, with that. Happy weekend friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie, I just discovered your blog via MadebyGirl. I love her. Well, I now really like your blog and will be adding you to my blog roll so I can visit often.

    btw, Fantasy is one of my all time favorite songs. I automatically sing and dance along when it comes on. It's gonna be in my head all day now and that's okay. ..."sweet fantasy babay"

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment...and for your kind words :) Jen is so absolutely talented in so many ways, isn't she? As for Mariah, gosh, I would listen to her music all day, every day! The best!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas