The Truth Is...

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh dear, a day late with this post.  My apologies friends.

Here we go:

  • the kids started school this week.  kiddo one had a bunch of nerves and it showed when I went to peek on him after dropping them off.  a few tears and a few hugs later, he mustered up the courage to head back into class.  I was so proud of him but felt awful leaving.  happy to report that he got off of the bus smiling
  • life is different than it was in Winnipeg.  I am no longer shuttling the kids to and from school and they aren't home for lunch anymore.  I miss seeing them at lunch but am happy that they are doing so well with the change
  • I am thankful to have time to put make up on in the morning now that the kids are older.  I never realized how limited time was before, it's nice to have some "me" time in the morning again
  • I went to Yorkdale Mall in Toronto yesterday and I couldn't help but wonder if I would run into one of my fellow Toronto bloggers.  How fun would that be?!
  • speaking of Yorkdale, I went to Zara for the very first time and loved so many pieces.  Unfortunately the visit to that store was short lived as kiddo three wasn't into it (can't wait to go back!)
  • and last but not least, I joined the bubble necklace club yesterday and finally understand what all of the hype is about.  I think I may need a few more in different colours (shirt is from Old Navy, I'm loving it, you can find it here):


Hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend, friends!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas