Casual Days

Monday, June 15, 2015




I'm a pretty huge fan of casual outfits.  Give me a great pair of jeans and a fabulous t-shirt, plus a cozy sweater for layering and I'm a happy camper.

I found this fantastic mesh sweater at the Gap Factory store last week.  I've had one on my wishlist for a while, so I was pretty stoked to find it sitting in the clearance section.

These American Eagle shorts have been my go-to for a couple of years.  I love their shorts and hope to get a new pair this year, before I wear these ones out!

A good clutch is a must, I love the simple detail of this one from Brave Leather.  The perfect size to fit your phone, lip gloss, keys and moola.


I say casual days for days.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas