Pretty Friday.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh boy, what a week.  Did it feel like a super long week to anyone else?

Remember that bench I spoke about here?  Well, here's a peek of it in it's new home:


The infamous gold mirror fits perfectly above it, woohoo! The living room is so close to being finished, which is very exciting.  Art work is next and I think I need to add a hibiscus in a woven basket too.

Wondering what I'm reading?  Oh, I'll tell you!  It's Rue Magazine's very first Wedding & Entertainment Issue. Did you get a chance to read it?

I absolutely loved Stephanie Bradshaw's studio tour, which is what you can see in the pic above.  You can view Rue's latest issue here.

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks stunning! I LOVE that bench and mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh is this your home? It looks gorge! Fun blog following via Bloglovin.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas