It's That Time! Instagram Recap - What We've Been Up To!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Holla! I kinda love these instagram updates, it's a fun way to recap what's been happening here on the home front.

This week includes a little t-ball, Monique Lhuillier dress (that fits, it fits!), reflections and more!

a bit of relaxing...I have yet to finish this magazine, maybe by week two I'll have had to read it from front to back! ha!

the boys and I ventured out to Chapters for an afternoon of reading and Starbucks fun.  Go figure we left with toys instead of books, sometimes it just happens that way!


ok, seriously...melt.my.heart.  little J played in his very first tball game last week and he was so so so thrilled. he's always loved baseball so for him to be playing vs him watching his brothers was a big deal. so cute!

if you love milk glass put your hands up! oh yes, I do.  you guys, these were $1.50 each...I know, big spenda!

ok, the wedding...it's coming and guess what, the Monique Lhuillier dress that I ordered but wasn't able to try on arrived and thank the heavens, it fits!!!  Sigh of relief.  Now to decide on a hairstyle, kind of wish my curls weren't so unpredictable, I'd love to wear my hair down curly.

there isn't anything like a great display. Homesense nailed this one...and I'm wishing I had purchased those decorative pieces on the ground, what would you call them? wire vases?

sometimes double vision is a good thing

Happy Wednesday, friends!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas