Down and Out

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What a week this has been!  We were hit pretty hard by the flu over here.  Started with our eldest, then the youngest had a little bit of a nasal cold, then I had the flu (slept ALL day, literally, it was terrible, I felt like death).  Next it was the middle little guys turn and then my husband.  In the midst of all of this, we had a Christmas dinner to attend, family visiting from Ontario, school concerts, kids christmas parties and christmas tree shopping to get done.  It was a wild week, one that I am glad is over (except for the visit from family).  Enter a huge sigh of relief here that the flu has left (knock on wood and yes, I did lysol the entire house!) and hoping that we can now recoup a bit.

have you been hit by the flu this year?  

We heard it was going around, but had no clue just how bad it was until we fell victim....

So now, I'm trying to catch up.  I closed the shop during all of the craziness, it is now open again.  I am going to try to get the tote prototypes done this weekend and if they turn out (fingers crossed) look for new totes to be available in the shop sometime this month! Yippee!

yes, I am back.

I am also trying to figure out a few things (yet again) as to where I want this shop of mine to go....why does this seem to be such a confusing, constant battle I have with myself?  There were a few blog posts that went up while I was sick on blogs I frequent, boy, did they ever have me thinking.  I know where I want my shop to go, but I'm so scared, so nervous, have I lost my mind?  Is this realistic?  Do I really know what I'm doing/talking about? Ugh, sometimes, you just need to jump in right.....

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are all well again. Flu definatley knocks the wind out of you. I get the flu jab each year because I have asthma so I'm lucky but have to watch out the kids don't get it. With regards to your business this is the perfect time of year to work out your goals and future plans. Just remember you can do anything you put your mind to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas