Hi! I'm Julie and I'm thrilled to meet you!
I'm a SAHM to three little guys. I'm married to my best friend and high school sweet heart. Life is good and I'm beyond thankful for that.
I love to create fabric accessories, I love to sew. I enjoy every step of the creating process. I look forward to helping keep people organized while looking fabulously chic at the same time.
I love music, fashion, laughter and spending time with family.
One day, I'd love to own my own store front, a cottage, and to travel Europe for weeks on end!
And a little randomness about me....
- I have curly hair, but very rarely if ever wear it down curly
- I love to garden but am allergic to certain plants
- I love to sing out loud, perhaps a little too much
- my favourite colour by far is pink....go figure I have three boys
- I enjoy looking out the window while washing dishes by hand
- I put ice in my red wine
- we have a dog, he's a boxer, his name is Hyatt, I love him to bits
- chocolate almonds + Julie = true love
- I enjoy a banana chocolate chip muffin every morning while drinking my first cup of coffee
- speaking of coffee....I looooooooove Starbucks
- I drive a van, no shame here....
- I don't like to eat very ripe bananas....actually I don't like to eat ones that have brown dots on the peel, I leave those for the kids and my husband, because I know that there isn't anything wrong with them....however, I still won't eat them